Food Technical Consulting (FTC) provides “independent” Food Safety/Quality Control System Risk GAP Assessments and technology selection. The supply chain risk assessment scope begins with incoming products received (or internal and external suppliers) from growing fields through processing and distribution to the end user. Our 3-fold GAP assessment includes a review of traditional QA programs (like HACCP, SOP, GMP, and SQF); a critical assessment of food safety and quality processes (communication, recall, data management, etc.), and information technology tracking and tracing infrastructure.
Another unique value-added consulting feature is our “Food Safety Process Operations Simulations Modeling” technology that enables us to model the entire food safety and quality assurance processes within an entire company. FTC is then able to run select “mock food tracking test products” through the simulation model to test for business rule compliance. This modeling further enables FTC to calculate the economic risk costs of the current system vs. the recommended integrated food system with a projected ROI.
INDEPENDENT FOOD SAFETY/QC PROGRAM RISK ASSESSMENT & TECHNOLOGY SELECTION
- ‘Farm-to-Fork’ Supply Chain Food Safety System “GAP Assessments” across multiple “Food Safety Lines of Defense”
- Food Safety & Quality Control Software Selection and Sourcing
- Electronic Food Safety/QA Document Management Systems (EDQM)
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Food Safety Systems Simulation Modeling